Questions and Answers


    1) What do I do to request use of building space or outdoor areas of our school?
    Answer - Check for the application form under doc manager for form and procedure or call the office at 215-3221. Proper insurance and a fee schedule is available on the site.   

    2) What do I do if I have a safety concern or problem to report?
    Answer - You can call directly @ 716-215-3220 or report the matter to any school Principal or the main office.  

    3. Pesticide notification is available for any parent or individual who has a need to view the chemicals normally used to clean and maintain our buildings or might have a concern regarding exposure for children. Please contact Buildings & Grounds at 716-215-3220.