Niagara Wheatfield Athletics
Welcome to the Niagara Wheatfield Athletic OfficeDirector of Health, Physical Education and AthleticsMatt McKennaPhone: 716-215-3116
Mrs. Melissa Husarek
To Register for Final Forms Click:
Please click on the following links for instructions:
New Sports Registration and Clearance Procedure
PER NEW YORK STATE, ALL STUDENTS WISHING TO PARTICIPATE IN A DISTRICT SPORT (GRADES 7 THROUGH 12) MUST HAVE PHYSICAL TO DO SO. PHYSCIAS MUST BE COMPLETED ANNUALLY
The Athletic Department announces the integration of a new online system, Final Forms, to reduce repetitive paperwork for families. Final Forms allows you to complete and sign required athletic participation forms from your computer, tablet or mobile device.
Everyone must be registered and approved on Final Forms to try out.
- Final Forms will now be used in lieu of paper forms.
- You will be advised via email upon clearance.
- Every athlete must register with Final Forms even if they currently have a valid physical on file.
- Click on the Parent Playbook (attached) to get started in FinalForms. If you require any support during the process, scroll to the page bottom-right and click “Get Help”.
- We are asking that ALL parents of athletes use FinalForms. We will not be accepting paper forms for athletics moving forward. You will also be able to upload your physical from your own doctor as well.
- Final Forms will send you automatic notifications once information is entered into the system. It will inform you of when a physical is close to the expiration date and you will be able to see if your child has been cleared to play.