• Below please find a set of common forms used by staff for the purposes of payroll, benefits and tax shelters:
    Upon being hired, an employee must submit a W-4 form.  This form informs the payroll staff regarding your tax status for the calculation of your paycheck.
    Our district pays employees on a bi-weekly pay schedule.  It is important that hourly staff submit their time card/sheet according to the pay schedule in order to be paid in a timely fashion; the below schedule will indicate submission dates and the corresponding pay date.
    Often times, staff will participate in an activity that is not normally a part of their regular job duties.  In order to be paid for these activities, i.e. proctoring, mileage, sporting events, teacher stipends, you must submit an approved voucher.  Please make sure you have prior approval from your supervisor and that they have signed your voucher form.
    Please contact the secretary in your school for the proper voucher form.
    If you need to cancel your health insurance through the district, please fill out the form below and submit to Maureen Mack at the Administration building as soon as necessary.
    Health Economics Group: