CDEP Committee - Volunteers Needed
Our District is looking for volunteers to serve on our Comprehensive District Educational Planning team (CDEP).
Membership on a Shared Decision Making Team
Shared Decision Making Teams are representative of all stakeholders in the school community so that broad perspectives can influence decision-making.
Membership on the District Shared Decision Making Team
- 1 Superintendent of Schools
- 1 Administrator from Special Programs
- 3 Building Administrators (2 Elementary & 1 Secondary)
- 2 Teachers (selected by Niagara Wheatfield Teachers Association)
- 1 Parent from each school (selected by Parent Teacher Team)
- 1 Board of Education Member (selected by Board of Education)
- 1 High School Student (selected by High School Principal)
- 1 Business/Community Member (selected by Board of Education)
- 1 Support Staff Member (selected by Niagara Wheatfield School Related Professionals Association)
Meeting Dates & Times (4:00-5:30 p.m.)
October 21, 2020
November 18, 2020
January 6, 2021
February 17, 2021
March 17, 2021
April 21, 2021
May 19, 2021
If you are interested in volunteering on this committee, please email Jan Ball at email@example.com by Friday, September 25, 2020. *Please note that this is a 3 year committment.