LATE WINTER/SPRING 2019 REGISTRATION IS HERE!
NOTE: We are "old school" which means mail-in paper registration.
We like to think of our registration process as having that personal touch! Is online registration coming in the future? That depends on YOU! If numbers rise and the "old school" registration process becomes unmanageable, it will be replaced and go the way of the cassette tape, vcr, and record album...wait!!! bad example! Records are back and cooler than ever! Just like our registration process!!
THE HOW-TOs OF COMMUNITY ED CLASS REGISTRATION:
1. CLICK ON THE DIGITAL VERSION OF THE COMMUNITY EDUCATION BROCHURE (found below, on this page).
2. READ through the CLASSES listed in the brochure.
3. SELECT ONE (or two or three) classes that you want to take.
4. DOWNLOAD the REGISTRATION FORM (found below, on this page).
5. COMPLETE the REGISTRATION FORM and the WAIVER (found below, on this page).
6. PUT YOUR COMPLETED REGISTRATION FORM, COMPLETED WAIVER, AND A CHECK OR MONEY ORDER COVERING THE COST OF YOUR CLASS(ES), including the ONE-TIME PER SESSION $5.00 registration fee IN AN ENVELOPE AND MAIL. MAKE THE CHECK OUT TO "NIAGARA WHEATFIELD CSD".
MAIL THE COMPLETED FORMS AND CHECK TO:
- N-W CSD COMMUNITY EDUCATION P.O. BOX 309 SANBORN, NY 14132
OR DROP THE COMPLETED FORMS AND CHECK OFF IN PERSON:
- N-W ADMINISTRATION OFFICES COMMUNITY EDUCATION 5700 WEST STREET SANBORN, NY 14132
QUESTIONS? PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CALL THE COMMUNITY EDUCATION COORDINATOR AT 716.215.3034 OR EMAIL email@example.com
NOTE: If may be possible to reserve a spot in a class over the phone. Call 716.215.3034 and leave a message and the Community Ed Coordinator will get back to you!
THANK YOU, FRIENDS, FOR SUPPORTING COMMUNITY EDUCATION!!
DOWNLOADABLE REGISTRATION MATERIALS. Click on the links below to view the materials.