Accepting Applications January 13th - March 6th, 2020
The Niagara Wheatfield Central School District is now accepting Pre-Kindergarten applications with completed registration packets for September 2020 for all Niagara Wheatfield children whose dates of birth fall between December 2, 2015 and December 1, 2016 (must be age 4 on or before 12/1/20). There are 141 spots available for Niagara Wheatfield students; participants will be chosen by lottery if applicants exceed the total allotment. Niagara Wheatfield School District Pre-Kindergarten program is located at Bunny Bunch Daycare at two of their locations, 2578 Niagara Falls Blvd., Niagara Falls, NY 14304 and 7181 Ward Rd North Tonawanda, NY 14120. The Pre-Kindergarten program is contingent upon the availability of New York State Pre-Kindergarten grant funds.
- Pre-Kindergarten students attend a full day of school: Monday through Friday, from 9:00am to 2:00pm.
- There is no charge to enroll your child in this program.
- Parents are responsible for transportation to and from the site.
- Options are available for before and after school care from Bunny Bunch for a fee.
- Applications and registration packets must be received by 3:00pm on Friday, March 6, 2020 at Niagara Wheatfield District Office for consideration of Fall enrollment.
- Applications and registration packets are available on the District Website at www.nwcsd.org and in the main offices of all Niagara Wheatfield School Buildings.
- If applications exceed maximum enrollment, a public lottery will be conducted on March 6, 2020 at 4pm.
- Completed Pre-Kindergarten applications and registration packets should be forwarded to: Niagara Wheatfield Central School District Office, PO Box 309, Sanborn, NY 14132 or brought directly to the District Office at 5700 West Street.
- Please be aware that the formal registration form requires proof of residency and documentation of physicals, immunizations, and dental visits within the last year.
- If you have questions regarding the application/registration process, please call Nora O’Bryan, Principal for Pre-K at 215-3244.