Pre-K Parent Survey 2019-2020:
Current pre-K families, please complete the survey below based on your experience with the NW pre-K program. We will use your feedback for planning purposes for next year. Thank you.
Now Accepting Applications Until Full
The Niagara Wheatfield Central School District is now accepting Pre-Kindergarten applications with completed registration packets for September 2020 for all Niagara Wheatfield children whose dates of birth fall between December 2, 2015 and December 1, 2016 (must be age 4 on or before 12/1/20). There are 141 spots available for Niagara Wheatfield students. There are still spots available in the Pre-K program for September 2020. Applications will be accepted at the District Office on a first-come first-served basis until all spots are full.
Niagara Wheatfield School District Pre-Kindergarten program is located at Bunny Bunch Daycare at two of their locations, 2578 Niagara Falls Blvd., Niagara Falls, NY 14304 and 7181 Ward Rd North Tonawanda, NY 14120.
- Pre-Kindergarten students attend a full day of school: Monday through Friday, from 9:00am to 2:00pm.
- There is no charge to enroll your child in this program.
- Parents are responsible for transportation to and from the site.
- Options are available for before and after school care from Bunny Bunch for a fee.
- Applications and registration packets are available on the District Website at www.nwcsd.org and in the main offices of all Niagara Wheatfield School Buildings. After March 6, spots are available on a first-come first-served basis.
- Completed Pre-Kindergarten applications and registration packets should be forwarded to: Niagara Wheatfield Central School District Office, PO Box 309, Sanborn, NY 14132 or brought directly to the District Office at 5700 West Street.
- Please be aware that the formal registration form requires proof of residency and documentation of physicals, immunizations, and dental visits within the last year.
- If you have questions regarding the application/registration process, please call Nora O’Bryan, Principal for Pre-K at 215-3244.