Please return this application and completed registration packet to the Niagara Wheatfield District Office by 3:00pm on Friday, March 8, 2019. Applications and registration packets that are mailed must also be received by this time.
Niagara Wheatfield Central School District Pre-Kindergarten Program
The New York State Education Department has awarded the Niagara Wheatfield Central School District an annualized grant for Pre-Kindergarten, initiated in February 2019. The Pre-Kindergarten program is contingent upon the availability of New York State Pre-Kindergarten grant funds. The program continues to accept applications for the spring 2019. Additionally, the district is now accepting applications with completed registration packets for September 2019 for all Niagara Wheatfield children whose dates of birth fall between December 2, 2014 and December 1, 2015 (must be age 4 on or before 12/1/19). There are 141 spots available for Niagara Wheatfield students; participants will be chosen by lottery if applicants exceed the total allotment. Niagara Wheatfield School District Pre-Kindergarten program is located at Bunny Bunch Daycare at two of their locations, 2578 Niagara Falls Blvd., Niagara Falls, NY 14304 and 7181 Ward Rd North Tonawanda, NY 14120.
● Pre-Kindergarten students attend a full day of school: Monday through Friday, from 9:00am to 2:00pm.
● There is no charge to enroll your child in this program.
● Parents are responsible for transportation to and from the site.
● Options are available for before and after school care from Bunny Bunch for a fee.
● Applications and registration packets are available and must be received by 3:00pm on Friday, March 8, 2019 at Niagara Wheatfield District Office, for consideration of fall enrollment.
● Applications are attached and will also be available on the District Website at www.nwcsd.org and in the main offices of all Niagara Wheatfield School Buildings.
● If applications exceed maximum enrollment, a public lottery will be conducted on March 8, 2019 at 4pm.
● Applicants will receive the official registration information when they drop off their application. If application is submitted by mail, the registration packet will be sent to you. This is not a registration form!
● Pre-K applications should be forwarded to: Niagara Wheatfield Central School District Office, PO Box 309, 5700 West Street, Sanborn, NY 14132 or brought directly to the District Office at 5700 West Street.
● Please be aware that the formal registration form will require proof of residence and documentation of physicals and dental visits within the last year.